Thursday, August 21, 2014

Heh

It's been awhile since I wrote about Sybil. My brother offered me a dollar for the URL.  I assume that was an attempt at a taunt to get me to write. I don't know what to tell him or anyone else. In the last month, Sybil has become a warm loving person who only tries to do right by me. I mean why else would she leave me fourteen messages a day with varied irritability in her voice?

I should mention that yesterday's messages all dealt with the possibility that I might have stolen her handicap placard when I was in town. What kind of a person does she think I am? I know she needs that for parking as close as possible to the door of 7-11 when she goes to get her scratch off lottery tickets. Steal I would not do. Use it to park by the entrance of BevMo when I ran in for Coors light? That I did. And that one time for a slice. Oh, and I guess when I didn't want to pay a meter.


Just because I have a picture of it doesn't mean I took it. Posts to resume on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment