Wednesday, May 18, 2016

To protect and SERVE

I just wanted to take a moment to show my respect for the boys in blue. Every day you go out there and put your lives on the line to help others. All people do is focus on the bad. What about the good?

They need and deserve all the good press they can get. That's why I wanted to send a special shout out to the police of Hillsdale, New Jersey. On Sunday they saved my mother's life. At approximately 11:45am, Sybil accidentally sat on the TV remote, causing the picture to go black. Knowing that she would surely die if she had to wait for the cable company to come out, (first available appointment was Tuesday) she did what any sane person would do and called the police.

Twenty minutes later, a very nice officer pressed the input button three times and Sybil was back to watching her stocks float across the bottom of the screen.

For this, I thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment