Thursday, July 2, 2015

Another reason to be afraid of dogs

During Sybil's tenure as a New York City school teacher many a criminal sat across from her while she tried to "stand and deliver." Obviously based on current Rikers statistics, she failed miserably, but before we argue about nature versus nurture, I feel it is best to remind everyone that the criminal element Sybil taught transcended color and economic standing. In fact long before the black/Puerto Rican rapists and murders, Sybil molded a very famous white Jewish murderer.

That psychopath was none other than David Berkowitz, a.k.a Son of Sam, a.k.a the .44 cal killer. When I asked Sybil what it was like to teach such a notorious lunatic, she responded with, "He was a little nothing. Quiet like a mouse." I swear his arresting officer said the same thing.

To show proof that I'm not the only one who was profoundly affected by Sybil, I am posting a text I received from my brother the other day:

Watched this insane interview of David Berkowitz and how the killings were part of this satanic cult, of which this late producer (Roy Radin) had a mansion in Long Island where films ($50,000 to view) of adults screwing children. I ended up with a crazy nightmare where Sybil was one of the Satanists. She was on top of me. Grinding. I was trying to kill her.

The last sentence had me speed dialing my therapist.


No comments:

Post a Comment