Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Where's my taste?

I called Sybil yesterday and the conversation went like this:

Barry: How are you?

Sybil: I'm going to be making some money.

Barry: How?

Sybil: The Indian on the corner is selling their house and I gave them Mary (her agent friend). They were very happy.

Barry: How does that make you money?

Sybil: Well I'm going to get a commission.

Barry: For what?

Sybil: For giving them my agent. I just need to find a customer. Do you know the Indian's last name?

Barry: No.

At that point I hung up. I would love to have listened to her conversation with both the "Indian" and the agent. I'm not even sure which one she hit up for a commission. I do suggest if she really wants to help them sell the house, she stays inside during showings.

The shake down continues.


No comments:

Post a Comment