Saturday, July 12, 2014

Get me a body bag

So my time in Hillsdale is coming to a close. My mother has a new knee and for the most part has her wits about her again. She only thinks the nurses in the hospital are in a cult and they took her outside to shit in the bushes, but besides that she is doing great. Spending this much time with Sybil might cause some people to fall apart, but not me. I'm strong. With that I will break down everything I ate and drank over the last week by the numbers:

  • 6 slices of pizza
  • 3 cheeseburgers
  • 1 hamburger
  • 1 hotdog
  • 2 mini cheeseburgers
  • 6 White Castle burgers
  • 1 order of onion rings
  • 5 orders of fries
  • 1 egg roll
  • 1 order of egg foo young
  • 1 order of shrimp and lobster sauce
  • 2 taylor ham, egg, and cheese sandwiches (possibly a third if I can tell the future)
  • 1 malted milkshake
  • 3 scoops of ice-cream in a sundae from Friendly's
  • 5 cheese sticks
  • 1 lobster roll
  • 2 bagels with lox spread
  • 1 bag of honey roasted peanuts
  • 3 granola bars
  • 1 ice cream bar
  • 1 blueberry cobbler
  • 16 beers

At least I don't have to worry about getting old.

Editor's note - Forgot to mention some terrible sushi, Japanese potato salad, a bottle of sake, and two more beers in Pearl River.

No comments:

Post a Comment