Sunday, July 6, 2014

Yup this happened.

Since Sybil didn't want to go to the Kosher Nosh for dinner I suggested Chinese. She told me she hated Chinese, but wanted to know anyway what I would get. I said why would it matter if we aren't getting it with which she responded okay let's get Chinese. We went to a take out place and I insisted she wait in the car since her knee hurts. Well from inside the Chinese place I could see the car and the following transpire:

Sybil flings car door open.

Random woman walks over to the car.

Sybil starts handing her trash, used napkins, empty soda cans, etc.

The woman stands there for five minutes talking to Sybil.

I walk out of the Chinese place and the woman tells me she had two knee replacements too. She wished Sybil luck and walked away.  I asked Sybil why she was holding all her trash. "Well she was walking by so I asked her to throw some things away."

Okay I guess that makes total sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment