Tuesday, July 8, 2014

So...

It looks like the blog will live. Sybil pulled through her surgery with flying colors.  It is actually amazing. She just had one of the most painful surgeries you could think of and she hasn't complained once about her knee. This is even after they made her walk on it. She has however complained about the following:

  • The room is too hot
  • No one calls her
  • I don't stay long enough
  • I'm fresh
  • She's nauseous 
  • She has Parkinson's
  • Her chest hurts - made them check to see if she had a heart attack. She was eating Jello when she asked.
  • She can't stop peeing
  • Nothing tastes good
  • The mattress doesn't feel good
After complaining for 24 hours straight, Sybil's roommate in a full back brace looked like she was going to lose her mind. Suddenly Sybil was moved to her own room. I sat with her for an hour while she counted everyone else's money that she had ever met. I screamed why don't we count yours. She then proceeded to rattle off numbers at me that were clearly lies. At this point I got up and walked out with her screaming my name behind me. I went to DairyQueen and got a vanilla malt. All in all not a bad day.


Figured this was a fitting picture. It was my mother yelling at me for wasting film.

No comments:

Post a Comment