Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Actual Conversation

I just called Sybil and here is a breakdown of how the conversation went:

Barry - Hi, how are you?
Sybil - I just went to the Lexus dealer. Can you do me a favor?
Barry - Uhh what?
Sybil - Go online to the Lexus site and sign me up for a $75 gift card.
Barry - Uhh sure. Later. I'm driving.
Sybil - Well let me know when you are home so you can do it right away. It must happen today.
Barry - I will try to call you later.
Sybil - So I was just driving down Washington Blvd and I saw a naked 2 year old standing on the side of the street. I pulled over and tried to get him to come to my car. He wouldn't and I didn't know what house he came out of so I called the police.
Barry - I have to go. I will call you later.

The thought of Sybil screaming at a naked 2 year old to come to her car is amazing. As a parent it is totally what I would want to see going on if I looked out the window. I wonder if she waited for the police to arrive.



No comments:

Post a Comment