Tuesday, June 2, 2015

I wish I married someone like you

I called Sybil the other day and she started the conversation with, "I wish I married someone like you." I don't know if it was meant as insult to my dead father or that she felt I was good with my kid or that she recently looked at my bank statement.  Odds are it wasn't a compliment.  After that she proceeded to ramble the following:

I had a bagel this morning and it was terrible, the Guatemalan who fixed the steps did a good job,  the guy who runs the agency who provides my aide came over with his son who has downs, I mean is autistic, and he played with himself, I told him him you don't do that in polite company, my back hurts, when are you coming again, It rained today.

Which led to the following exchange:

Barry: Hold up.  Did you just say someone played with themself in your home? How are you glossing over that? How old was he?

Sybil: He was 16 or 17.

Barry: Did he take out his penis?

Sybil: No he stuck his hands down his pants and played with it?

Barry: What did his dad say?

Sybil: Nothing.

Barry: Okay then. I'm at work. Talk to you later.

At that point Sybil just hung up with no good bye, but I know she was thinking "I love you."

Sorry for the delay in posts.  I was pretending I cared about work, life, etc.  There will be a post a day going forward until I sell this and there is a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment