Monday, June 8, 2015

It puts the lotion in the basket

Among soy packets, medicine bottles, crumbs, a Time magazine about the ongoing hunt for Osama, I found a prescription hand pump full of lidocaine.

Barry: What is this?

Sybil: Can you rub that on my back? Oy. It hurts. That should help.

I should note Sybil wasn't in the kitchen when I asked. I'm pretty sure she would have given me the same response if I was holding a soy packet.

I wasn't sure what to do. Being this is my mother and she gave me life I shouldn't have hesitated to help alleviate her pain.  Forty-four minutes later I finally relented.

Barry: Fiiiiiiiiiine I'll do it.

Later that day she tried to get me to do it again. Fool me once...

Barry: Sophia, go help grandma with her special lotion.

Sophia gladly did it. She doesn't know any better and as I said, what's the point of therapy if she hasn't had anything traumatizing happen to her.

I later used the lidocaine to masturbate.


No comments:

Post a Comment