Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The only way Sybil would behave in a museum

Recently a friend gave me the attached painting as a gift. I honestly have never been given a more thoughtful present in my life. Sybil's essence has been captured in oils perfectly. Short of her doing the painting in ranch dressing on a piece of wax paper, I don't see how there could be any improvements.  I hung the painting over my desk for inspiration as I put pen to paper writing about the Sybil I know and love.

The painting is really hanging in the garage in front of my car. I figure it will be fitting to stare at it when I leave the engine on with the door closed one cold November night.

Thank you, Laura, I truly am touched. Between this painting and the trip back east, the rage is alive!

I've already had three arguments with the painting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment