Saturday, May 24, 2014

Just like Wolverine

Last night I had a dream I was at Sybil's with a friend. We were sitting in my room when Sybil started to scream what do we want for dinner. I answered "nothing" like five times, but she kept asking anyway. Next thing you know I'm running down the stairs to choke her.  I woke up sitting up in bed with my arms out in front of as if I was choking the air. I would say I'm batshit crazy, but I have two lines of defense for my rage:

1. Tone - It was the way she kept asking what we wanted for dinner that was annoying.

2. Yesterday I saw X-Men Days of Future Past and without going into a bunch of nerd talk I will just mention there is a scene where Wolverine is in a trance while Ellen Page is all up in his brain and he just starts violently slashing the air.

Long story short, Ellen Page is fifty percent responsible for my bad dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment